Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4 boxes 2011 Tristar OBAK; ok, it's not Babe Ruth, but I'll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edhou1

Sep 1, 2010
Edgewater, NJ
4 boxes 2011 Tristar OBAK; ok, it's not Babe Ruth, but I'll take it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since I went down to my local LCS,partly because I've been busy but partly because I haven't had much luck busting wax recently.

Had the afternoon off and decided to visit them and see what was new. Half a case of 2011 OBAK was on the shelves.
"A cut auto in each box" you say? Chance at Ruth Called Shot Dual auto and Ichiro/Sisler dual? Sounds like decent upside. So I tried some.
Highlights of the standard autos in the first 3.5 boxes:

obak-4-box-autos.jpg

Also got a dual T4 boxtopper 5/5 and lots of other parallels/autos.

edhou1

Sep 1, 2010
Edgewater, NJ
Calling it is always special (aka box #353 of 1800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working on the 4th box, I was telling Freddie and Vic, "yeah, I want the Ruth cut, but I'm calling it - I'm getting the (second best cut in the product, arguably), or bust!.

You guys decide.

ichiro-sisler-auto-1-1.jpg

Ichiro / George Sisler dual cut auto 1/1.
I think I gave them at least 10 fist pumps and a few high fives.

Sometimes busting wax you find a nut!

Freddie/Vic/Phil and the guys at Chameleon, you guys rock! Appreciate the mojo today!

rbrownaz

Jun 2, 2009
not the most aesthetically refined card, but definitely sweet. when you have a bunch of minor leaguer prospect (and non-prospect) autos, an ichiro/sisler is absolutely sick. did you know about the card in the product before you pulled it?