Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good night at the ballpark tonite!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
So had I 6 tickets for the sac rivercats tonight, the neighbors who were planning on coming with me backed out and I ended up going with just my brother in law and giving the other 4 to a family that was in line to buy tickets... they were thankful and bought us some dogs and beers so it all worked out. During the game they announced they would be auctioning off the striped promotional sacramento zoo rivercats game worn jerseys from tonights game and whoever was the highest bidder at the end of the 6th inning would win the game used jersey. There was quite a frenzy of bidders towards the end of the 6th to bid on the jerseys. I ended up winning the Chris Carter game used for $200 which I was pretty excited about. After the auctions were closed, they announced the winners of each jersey would get to go on the field to meet the players after the game and get their auto. I was able to get picture with Carter on the field also which is pretty sweet and had the ticket stub, certificate of authenticity, and the jersey signed! At any rate I cant wait to get the jersey framed and hung up on the wall.

G

Is he the same stud that went hitless his first 33 major league at-bats?

Members online