Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Panini Gold Standard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
I like the look of the rookies. That is nice to see Woodson in the product. I'm all for more love for the defensive guys (even though they don't get nearly the hobby love).

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
csmtampa said:
The Manning would look a heck of a lot better if they got rid of that big white box.

I'm guessing that these will be given the standard Panini treatment, and the resulting foil effect will dull the brightness of that white box. Also, mockup pictures tend to be at a higher contrast than the actual card when it's released.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Looks nice. Woodson only has one auto and that is 98 Bowman, so this should sell real well too.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
They need to stop with the white block behind the stickers. They also need to stop with the stickers in products that cost this much.

Like the designs on a few of these, the Smith and Rodgers look great - AND there is no white block behind the sticker on those.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Holy :eek:

I love this product! By what I have seen so far This will be my favorite product to date.. Looks fantastic

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
That may be the best Panini sell-sheet I've seen thus far this year.

When I clicked the thread I really expected to see garbage, but those do range from okay to very nice.

Members online

No members online now.