Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is a Cam Newton NFL Shield from Inception worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panicpitsfunk1

Nov 16, 2010
I bought a case and a few extra packs from the LCS near my parents house in Highland Park, IL, and I pulled the Cam Newton 1/1 NFL Shield(non-auto)!! I could barely believe my eyes when I pulled it out, and 1 card behind that was a Cam Newton on card auto numbered to 50!! Needless to say I was overjoyed, and so was the store owner. Now I have gotten a few offers on this card, but I have no clue as to what it is worth! I was wondering what u guys thought? Thanks for your time and help, I will try and post a scan of it, but it might need to wait until I get home to Colorado before I can post a pic. Thanks for everyones time and help, have a good one!
William

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
You should sell it asap before other logo's come out of him that r auto'd or game worn.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
If you are going to list it with BIN/BO, I'd put a high BIN and then take offers on it. You don't want to sell yourself short by putting it at $750 BIN if someone out there is willing to spend more on it. Maybe list it at $1,500 or even $2,000 and field offers for a couple days.

mortz93

May 26, 2009
Nice pull! I'd say it could go around $700-850 so $750 sounds very resonable like Tim said. I'd say list it with a high BIN and take some offers.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
t3dudek said:
You should sell it asap before other logo's come out of him that r auto'd or game worn.

There will be no game worn shields this year from the rookies.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
t3dudek said:

doesn't matter price wise but of course it is r worn. Rookie logos will always outsell the game worn down the road.. Also the amount of logos on the market really will only have very minimal impact. As long as it is not an absolute /5 :D

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I got 850 a piece for my Supreme logos of Tebow and Bradford, 400 for Gronkowski supreme and 275 for his Patches and whatever else it was called. Like Tim said, list with a high bin and see what happens. Also I didn't sell them on bay but at shows. I made a killing on them also.

Members online

Latest posts