Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini HOF box and some other stuff from the National.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Finally scanning my box breaks and pick-ups from the National. I went there with only $200 so nothing too exciting, but I did have fun and I did end up going over my limit as I bought some boxes from a dealer that accepted my debit card.
The HOF was one of them - had wanted to break one since they are so cheap and was hoping to get the Dream Team cards, anyways here's that box....

PANINI HALL OF FAME

Base #'d 599
Bob Petit
Dave Bing
Roy Williams
John Stockton
Black #'d 199
Nat Holman
Harry Gallatin
Hank Iba

High Class #'d 399 - Jerry West

Hits

hofbox.jpg

Then I grabbed a pack of Totally Certified to get a couple of the Panini Wrapper Redemption Packs, here's what I got in that.....

Base #'d 1849
Manu Ginobili
Gerald Henderson
Kevin Martin
Red #'d 499
Russell Westbrook

#'d 21/25
jefferson.jpg

Finally here were my B-Ball pick ups. Wish I had more patience to check through bargain boxes, but I did spend quite a bit of time at one dealers $1 boxes going through everything.......here were the basketball cards I got, some Bulls and Uconn pick ups for my PC

NationalPickups.jpg

Also got the Jordan and Rose UD National cards from their wrapper redemption. Everything from the pack and box is available if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking! :D

Members online

Latest posts