Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some recent pick-ups (Bruce and Cutch sightings)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Have not looking at more selling than buying recently, but was able to snag these:

The fact that neither player has a Bowman Chrome Auto makes them an attractive option IMO, especially since right now they are going for way less than the Chrome Red Xfractors (which are nicer cards IMO, but not worth something like twice as much as they are both /25.)

6026610653_ee67170e18.jpg

6027163592_f544922754.jpg

6027163480_a6ae81ebe0.jpg

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
One bump in honor of Bruce's 5th homer in 7 games. Is he the streakiest guy in baseball?

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Crazy nice pickups. Are those some kind of growing sicknasty rookie PC or are you planning on making money on those? Either way, you're going win. Beautiful cards and great pickups for the price.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
Crazy nice pickups. Are those some kind of growing sicknasty rookie PC or are you planning on making money on those? Either way, you're going win. Beautiful cards and great pickups for the price.

I tend to view my PC as rotating. I enjoy owning the cards, but would not be able to do so if I knew I would be losing money on them, so for me I enjoy owning them, and I enjoy the "game" of investing as well.

Members online

Latest posts