Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tired Of The Same Old Bowman Breaks: Part 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Coulndn't resist breaking more boxes for sheer enjoyment.I don't give a damn about eBay value, I'm ripping for fun.Also, have a decent haul from Springfield Cardinals game I recently went to as well.Enjoy.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Haul from Springfield Cardinals game.Fun times, will have to go back next year.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I'm enjoying these breaks.. I love 90's inserts and still need a bunch of them for my Canseco PC so looking forward to seeing what else you break!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
1st4040 said:
I'm enjoying these breaks.. I love 90's inserts and still need a bunch of them for my Canseco PC so looking forward to seeing what else you break!

I've pulled a couple Canseco inserts from some breaks I may have not posted here.If you think you'd be interested I'd look through them.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
SINFULONE said:
1st4040 said:

I've pulled a couple Canseco inserts from some breaks I may have not posted here.If you think you'd be interested I'd look through them.

I am interested in any Canseco inserts you pull from any break you have that I need.. most of the ones I do need from the 90's are the lower numbered ones or the ones that aren't numbered but are low stated print runs.. I have most of the more common stuff.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
I love the Damage Ink cards and I am thinking about getting one signed by McGwire. In blue hopefully

Where you finding McGwire at?Winter Warmup?What about red?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
1st4040 said:
SINFULONE said:
1st4040 said:

I am interested in any Canseco inserts you pull from any break you have that I need.. most of the ones I do need from the 90's are the lower numbered ones or the ones that aren't numbered but are low stated print runs.. I have most of the more common stuff.

Then I'm sure you already have what I broke.I really don't feel like going through all the boxes again unless I'm sure I have stuff you need.Hit a few numbered cards, but no Canseco.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
SINFULONE said:
PujolsCollector said:
I love the Damage Ink cards and I am thinking about getting one signed by McGwire. In blue hopefully

Hopefully he is there. I will wait for a private signing. If not I think me and my dad may hit up ST before we go on a cruise. I think red will fade quicker.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
SINFULONE said:
PujolsCollector said:

Hopefully he is there. I will wait for a private signing. If not I think me and my dad may hit up ST before we go on a cruise. I think red will fade quicker.

Was he at Winter Warmup last year?If so, I wonder how much?I don't see why red would fade anymore than any other color.

Members online