Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Perfect Game Bowman Cards Haul Scan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Did pretty good this year, got 5 sets and got some signed cards given to me from McCullers and a couple of others. Always a fun time at this game. Im pretty stoked

aflaccc.jpg

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Seiya said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Seiya said:
5 sets? HOLY S*^(^&
Buy tickets to get all those or ?

Yes sir alot of tickets. So pretty much made a generous donation in return for cards haha. Did you go to the game??
Didn't go, thought about it but I barely broke even last year.

Last year was horrible for me too. This year was definitely worth it

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
I wanted to do the card thang but its hard when PG gives you a media pass and then they see you going through the line 25x I dont think I would have looked very professional :lol:

Ill just have to hit ebay for the guys I want. LMK if your listing them on the bay SD.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
FortyFour said:
I wanted to do the card thang but its hard when PG gives you a media pass and then they see you going through the line 25x I dont think I would have looked very professional :lol:

Ill just have to hit ebay for the guys I want. LMK if your listing them on the bay SD.

Haha yeah that would looked funny but I actually I only went through the line once. They let me get all the cards right away. Pm me any guys you need. Im going to list the sets on Ebay but I have a few singles laying around that arent part of the sets.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
FortyFour said:

Haha yeah that would looked funny but I actually I only went through the line once. They let me get all the cards right away. Pm me any guys you need. Im going to list the sets on Ebay but I have a few singles laying around that arent part of the sets.
oh that was smart of them.

Ill drop you a pm.

going through videos and came across this. its pretty amazing nobody got hurt.

[youtube:sd8ux0kh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzgJmUCDOLM[/youtube:sd8ux0kh]

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
FortyFour said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
FortyFour said:

Ill drop you a pm.

[youtube:2l08mzs5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzgJmUCDOLM[/youtube:2l08mzs5]

Sounds good, and I know that bat almost took out like 3 heads. Very solid looking videos. Do you have a website where you post those? Gallo's HR at the game today was an epic shot

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
FortyFour said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
FortyFour said:

Ill drop you a pm.

[youtube:3n0ot2qp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzgJmUCDOLM[/youtube:3n0ot2qp]

Sounds good, and I know that bat almost took out like 3 heads. Very solid looking videos. Do you have a website where you post those? Gallo's HR at the game today was an epic shot

Just youtube. We get paid from them based on page impressions and clicks.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
FortyFour said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
FortyFour said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
FortyFour said:

Ill drop you a pm.

[youtube:3767afql]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzgJmUCDOLM[/youtube:3767afql]

Just youtube. We get paid from them based on page impressions and clicks.

I will defintely check it out. Whats the channels name?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
This will help prevent fakes :lol: :lol: :lol:
$(KGrHqF,!gsE4oPfbNlIBOSHEt6Fqw~~0_12.jpg

When it was first noted that topps added the Topps Certified Autograph Issue on the Autos I had a feeling that was going to be on all the cards.... nice to see Topps didnt disappoint. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
P_Manning 18 said:
$(KGrHqF,!gsE4oPfbNlIBOSHEt6Fqw~~0_12.jpg

When it was first noted that topps added the Topps Certified Autograph Issue on the Autos I had a feeling that was going to be on all the cards.... nice to see Topps didnt disappoint. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

I know :( huge mistake by Topps on that. At first I thought maybe only the player issued ones were like this after McCullers gave me some of his personal cards but in fact every single card is like that...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
$(KGrHqF,!gsE4oPfbNlIBOSHEt6Fqw~~0_12.JPG

Looks like the fake autos have already started - search for sets and the highest priced BIN item is an autographed set. Description says 42 of 46, signed in ultra fine blue sharpie, seller doesn't know any of the signatures of the guys but looks good to him, and the photo the seller provides is so poor that the Hubble Space Telescope from orbit could take a better picture. There is not enough detail in the photo for me to look at the local kid's signature to see if it looks right.

If they are legit, I"m sure either topps backdoored them given my understanding that Topps held their auto stash for inserting into future products, or if the cards were signed in person at the park or some event related to the game, I'm sure the seller would know they are good and not have to say he doesn't know what the sigs are supposed to look like but it seems good to him.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
rsmath said:
P_Manning 18 said:
$(KGrHqF,!gsE4oPfbNlIBOSHEt6Fqw~~0_12.JPG

Looks like the fake autos have already started - search for sets and the highest priced BIN item is an autographed set. Description says 42 of 46, signed in ultra fine blue sharpie, seller doesn't know any of the signatures of the guys but looks good to him, and the photo the seller provides is so poor that the Hubble Space Telescope from orbit could take a better picture. There is not enough detail in the photo for me to look at the local kid's signature to see if it looks right.

If they are legit, I"m sure either topps backdoored them given my understanding that Topps held their auto stash for inserting into future products, or if the cards were signed in person at the park or some event related to the game, I'm sure the seller would know they are good and not have to say he doesn't know what the sigs are supposed to look like but it seems good to him.

No sir, those are all real. I talked to that guy at the game and he told me he was missing 3-4 guys from having a fully signed complete set. He bought like 50 tickets to make sure he received a full set and it isnt hard getting almost every guy to sign. I got all 45 to sign a poster at the game so it definitely can be done.

Members online