Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Was this item shilled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
I've been watching this Miguel Cabrera 1/1 all week and won it. I placed the bid from my phone (i wasnt home) with about a minute left in the auction. My high bid was around $415..there was only one bidder along with me from $200 and up. The bidder has 1 feedback and 40% of his bids have been on the seller's items.

Do you think there is anyway this item was shilled? Any feedback is appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
The seller wouldn't shill I don't think, he's been around a while.

Looks like the other bidder in question threw 5 bids on that one auction, bringing up his % on the seller.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
yeh something similar happened to me back in the day on my 09 ginter sketch 1/1
i put in my bid with like 1 minute left and some dude bid me up over 150 with like 4 bids in the last 30 seconds
i was kinda pissed but i put in my max bid that i was willing to pay so nothing more you can do
although flight made a thread "congratulating" me on here of my purchase thinking i wasnt going to pay or something and it would influence me to
i was going to regardless and the card is still in my collection even though i have been offered more than i paid for it once and a slight loss multiple times

Latest posts