Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEW The Cup... Facebook...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
PSquared said:
Am I missing something? Why is the Ovie patch a Tampa Bay one?

It's a mock up. If you actually hover over the picture, it references that it's a mock up and that the actual card will have a Caps patch, not TB.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Thanks for the checklist. Only 23 Jeff Carters to chase down with only 4 - 1/1's and 8 others with print runs less than 10? Par for the course with every damn release this year ::facepalm::

2010-11 will end up being close to 400 different individuals cards, which is overkill. The thrill of the chase is great but this is like a zombie apocalypse.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
I am mainly having to chase Benn from Panini. He's mostly forgotten in Upper Deck.

400 cards is way too much of a player in one year.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Lots of Hamill's, including a Draft Board which I'm stoked about ... as well as a dual shield of Hamill/Mueller!! Though I am starting to get a bit hesitant of the shield cards, considering Hamill's only played four NHL games, yet this is his second shield being released (one also in Ultimate). Hope they're actually game used ...

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
So I'm scrolling through and hit the property of portion and think to myself "thank god Mike Green doesn't have one, i mean, i'd love to have it, but i'd never be able to affo" ..... Property Of Mike Green /1

f***.

Members online

Latest posts