Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Help please and Thank you

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
Hey Guys i have a card #/18 that i can never seem to find a Fair trade or sell Value for right now and there happens to be one up on ebay

so i was wondering if anyone here buys or sells a lot on ebay could give there input and any info about the seller

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jim-Palmer-2008-Tri ... 500wt_1050

that is the card in Question if anyone wishes to see mine it is on the 1st page of my bucket front and back scan also mine #5 of 18

Thanks for any input guys

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
asking

1) if anyone knows anything about this seller

2) if anyone has any input to the value of the card listed (i have never seen one of the 18 palmers listed on ebay now one pops up for $200 so unsure where he got 200 from and if anyone has seen any for sale or have other input on value)

3) if there is any way to find out what the 1 offer that was made for this card but declined was

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I would email the seller and politely explain that you have the same card and were considering selling it and wanted to know what kind of offers he's getting. I have done it and got a good response nearly every time. Or, why don't you list yours and see what type of offers you get? You don't have to sell so you'll incur very minimal fees

Nice card

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
Keyser Soze said:
I would email the seller and politely explain that you have the same card and were considering selling it and wanted to know what kind of offers he's getting. I have done it and got a good response nearly every time. Or, why don't you list yours and see what type of offers you get? You don't have to sell so you'll incur very minimal fees

Nice card
Thank you and i never thought about that i could try asking him i mean whats the worst that happens he says no