Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Brewers are H-O-T-T HOTT!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Walk off win against the Dodgers.

One of, if not the, hottest teams in all of baseball.

Not a fan whatsoever, but I enjoy seeing someone other than the Cardinals or Cubs win the division if the Astros aren't.

Anyone see them as a legitimate threat to make it to the WS from the National League?

With Greinke, Marcum, Gallardo pitching and Braun, Hart, Fielder, Tony Plush hitting, I think they can compete with the best in baseball.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
The only thing that scares me is that their offense is sputtering, but their pitching and defense is winning them games. That's not going to last forever however and need to get it going offensively.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
BrewerSuperCollector said:
I just received my playoff ticket info in the mail today. 2K for the cheap seats.

Cripes. There goes my dreams of going to a playoff game. I would rather shell that out for a Packers playoff game.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
The first 2 rounds aren't bad.

The way the schedule is now the first 2 games are Oct. 1st and 2nd. and if the Brewers are at home its a big weekend in Wisconsin. That would be Nebraska @ Wisconsin and Denver @ Green Bay days.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Seems to me that team wins and wins on balanced offense and pitching. Not to surprised that the Cardinals and the Reds have sputtered as of late.

Members online

Latest posts