Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Blaster and 5 Retail Packs of Topps...Rookie SP Hit!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
Just gonna list the stuff worth mentioning...

Endzone Icon Patch:

Marcedes Lewis

RC's:

Christian Ponder
Julio Jones
Ryan Williams
Kendall Hunter
Jordan Todman
Torrey Smith
Jerrell Jernigan
Vincent Brown
Taiwan Jones
Mikel Leshoure
Bilal Powell
JAKE LOCKER REGULAR AND SP!!!

Gold RC's /2011:

Jacquizz Rodgers
Jordan Todman
Edmond Gates

Mini RC's:

Leonard Hankerson
Blaine Gabbert

Thanks for looking!!!

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Glad to see retail treating someone better than it has me. I can't recall what I picked up my Locker SP for, but you shouldn't have any trouble sellng it.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
kcgranola said:
I think you are lieing about sexy time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your just jealous that I'm not giving you sexy time, ****. :lol:

Shi Guy said:
Glad to see retail treating someone better than it has me. I can't recall what I picked up my Locker SP for, but you shouldn't have any trouble sellng it.

it's actually my 2nd one....I pulled one out of a box of Topps Jumbo 2 weeks ago....if Locker is going to be haunting my breaks...I need to start busting more product :D ....I'm probably going to hold them for a while....see what the kid does.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
nice work uce!

thanks uce...gonna stick with the retail packs instead of blasters...more cards for your money....and that seems to be where all the goodness is...blasters of regular Topps is a junk kicker....think that Locker paid for it all too :D

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
TiajuanaDonkey said:
seahawks4ever said:
nice work uce!

thanks uce...gonna stick with the retail packs instead of blasters...more cards for your money....and that seems to be where all the goodness is...blasters of regular Topps is a junk kicker....think that Locker paid for it all too :D

right on! Check my base needs list! I don't wanna buy anymore boxes of anything...

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
TiajuanaDonkey said:
seahawks4ever said:
nice work uce!

right on! Check my base needs list! I don't wanna buy anymore boxes of anything...

I'll check when I get off of work...I'll pm you if I got anything...if I do it's yours. :D

Members online

Latest posts