Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post a card you want, but will never get.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I thought this would be kinda interesting to see what everyone has to say. Just post a card/s that you don't think (or know for that matter) that you will never obtain (that you wouldn't mind having of course). Give a brief description if you want too.

2001 Mankato Mashers Curtis Granderson. I would love to find this card. It's the "holy grail" of the Northwoods League.
3dcd_1.png

2010 Willmar Stingers Jordan Smith. My smart self was at the game where they were handed out. I didn't get in line quick enough.
<no picture>

2005 Bowman Chrome Glen Perkins Superfractor. That's obvious.
<no picture>

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Jaypers said:
Desmond Jennings Superfractor Auto (now on eBay).

I'm stunned that his card prices haven't gone up given how much of a stud he's been since the call-up.

David Wright Superfractor Auto

I'll never get it because it doesn't exist.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Josh Gibson 2006 Topps Sterling bat card. I'd love to find one but I can't, so it seems like I will never have one :lol:

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I won't say that I'll never get it but I want a PSA 9 (or 10) 1968 Topps Nolan Ryan. (SGC or BGS would be fine, too, I guess.) I just can't afford something like that right now.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
A 2003 UD Finite Auto-Ichiro #'d/25..this is the very last card I need for a COMPLETE master set-of this set!! LOL!!
So if anyone out there has one or knows where one is at, I am willing to pay the price for one and/or give a very nice finders fee on a solid lead for one!!

d

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
These two bad boys. I know the owner of the Super is on the boards but cannot remember who. Same for the red. :cry: :cry: :cry: If anyone knows who possess these please PM me? TY :D

2005BCRSweeneySuperfractor1-1.jpg
2005BCRSweeneyRedRef.jpg

wolters03

Feb 14, 2011
St. Paul, MN
I have a few I would like to get a hold of.

Justin Upton 2006 Bowman Chrome Auto Superfractor

and any of the four 2006 Bowman Chrome BGS 10 Auto's in existance. Their are 2 base, 1 refractor, and 1 xfractor.

Members online