Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A shoutout to the Indians Players!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I'm not sure if anyone here heard this,but its a great thing to do.

Jack Hanahan wife gave birth to a baby boy a few weeks ago that was born premature.Jack couldnt get a flight out that night or the morning to get to the hospital in time.He talked about a charter plane but the cost was 35,000.He didnt have the money,so Masterson could hear the conversation told Hanahan that we will get you there.So Masterson put some his money up and passed a hat around to the other Indians and raised the money for Hanahan to get that flight o be with his wife and son.

I think that is so great that they did that for him. ;)

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
At first I mainly only like him because of his socks. I like the old school way he wears his uni. As the season has gone along though, the more I get to know about him and the more I see him pitch, the more I like him.

Justin-Masterson.jpg

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I read that yesterday. There needs to be more of this in all sports (not about the money, but feel good stories).

When I told my fiancee about this story she said "Where did a locker room full of guys, who are passing around a hat, get all that cash? Nobody actually carries that much on them, and if they do they are idiots."

Typical chick to dig deeper than needed. Sheeeesh!

Latest posts