Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Sterling Sell Sheets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Haven't seen a checklist yet, but here are the sell sheets. And to the surprise of no one, they're sticker autos, as usual.

I'm digging that Bauer. And Pineda. :cool:

(Release date = 12/21)

Sterling1.jpg
Sterling2.jpg
Sterling3.jpg
Sterling4.jpg

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
Does Topps usually put players after round 10 in the sets like this?

I want Tyler Gibson's auto... but I doubt the will be in any product.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
matchpenalty said:
Should finally get some nice looking Harper autos in this set. Sticker will force him to keep auto smaller and bolder.

Yeah, that worked for the Dom Brown Sterling Auto last year. :lol:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
yankeesfan24 said:
i guess the Bichette base card means no auto in Draft or this :cry:

I wouldn't make assumptions when it comes to Topps.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
masonphillip said:
Bauer, Barnes, Harper, Baez...not a bad start.

Am I the only one who cares about Only/1st Certified Autos anymore? Javier Baez hasn't had a card, so that's a plus, but seeing as how he's on the Sterling sell sheet as an Auto, I guarantee he'll be an Autograph in BCDP, Harper will be in Bowman Chrome, Barnes had quite a few Autos in 2010 products including Sterling (USA Duals), and Bauer has the 09 UD USA Autos. Let them get some Dylan Bundy, Archie Bradley, Brandon Nimmo, Taylor Guerreri, etc. and I'll be a happy camper. But maybe I'm hard to please.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Jaypers said:
matchpenalty said:
Should finally get some nice looking Harper autos in this set. Sticker will force him to keep auto smaller and bolder.

Yeah, that worked for the Dom Brown Sterling Auto last year. :lol:

we can hope. Topps has to be pissed with overall ****** way he has signed his cards for them. With the boatload of cash they are paying him and his agent. Will be interesting if he signs the stickers like pure crap, like he has his cards this year.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
one thing that is jumping out at me

the autos for 1/1s are listed
4 plates
canary
and red

thats SIX one of ones

but look at the dual autos
Canary
Red

no plates being issued ??

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I'm pretty much not excited by the lack of starpower here. Starling or Rendon should be on all sell sheet material if they're included so that sucks. I'm sure everyone expected Cole to be held back but Bauer being the only Top 8 pick shown really sucks.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
aaron41984 said:
I'm pretty much not excited by the lack of starpower here. Starling or Rendon should be on all sell sheet material if they're included so that sucks. I'm sure everyone expected Cole to be held back but Bauer being the only Top 8 pick shown really sucks.

The announcement of the signing of the guys you mentioned took place a mere three days ago.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Can we be done expecting Sterling to ever NOT have stickers? It's just the way the product is made.