Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

44 Pro Baseball Gloves **NEW GLOVE IMAGES 1/1**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Some people have asked me about my signature and want to know if I have changed glove companies. Long story short me and my dad have decided to start our own company "44 Pro Gloves" I received the samples from the factory today and wanted to post em.

If anyone is curios about the name "44" was my dads jersey number all the way through his playing days in College and when he coached in HS and College so we thought it was fitting.
6056930537_56a98f255f.jpg

13' with my nickname on it

6056933141_0739a0b524.jpg

6056935767_1d94247118.jpg

6056944503_72f2957c10.jpg

6057495314_c65202c0dc.jpg

PRO UPDATE 12/20:

So far we have signed 3 professional players to exclusive contracts.
LAD: Joe Winker
LAD: Red Patterson
TEX: Ben Rowen

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Re: 44 Pro Custom Baseball Gloves *Pictures*

They look awesome. Do you have an example of the burgundy leather? Just curiuos as to how dark it might be. BTW, I forgot to ask or can't remember, what is the turn around on these gloves?

Thanks again.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

Looks sick! you should have a contest and give away a glove!.....or have a contest and just give me one ;)

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

CAROLINA BOSOX said:
They look awesome. Do you have an example of the burgundy leather? Just curiuos as to how dark it might be. BTW, I forgot to ask or can't remember, what is the turn around on these gloves?

Thanks again.
Yea ill pm you the image when I get back home. Should be right around 4 weeks

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

MallCopKJ said:
Looks sick! you should have a contest and give away a glove!.....or have a contest and just give me one ;)
Haha idk about a glove but batting gloves are defiantly going to be given away in some kind of contest.

TBT- Very soon just want to finish the website and get a few more glove images.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine

FortyFour said:
MallCopKJ said:
Haha idk about a glove but batting gloves are defiantly going to be given away in some kind of contest.

TBT- Very soon just want to finish the website and get a few more glove images.

Congrats and good luck on the new venture. They look great, and I'm curious to see how the burgundy looks.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

Thanks fellas.

Also if anyone was interested in buying at $115 its only going to last till tomorrow. All I need is a $50 deposit to begin the process and lock in your price.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

FortyFour said:
Thanks fellas.

Also if anyone was interested in buying at $115 its only going to last till tomorrow. All I need is a $50 deposit to begin the process and lock in your price.

$115 for a glove?? :shock:

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona

Wow those are so sick! If I didn't have a Adidas Phenom & Wilson A1K I would defiantly want one!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

what's the deal? some factory overseas mass producing custom leather gloves now? I think with your addition there are two on this forum selling custom leather gloves now.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC

rsmath said:
what's the deal? some factory overseas mass producing custom leather gloves now? I think with your addition there are two on this forum selling custom leather gloves now.

Same guy, just started his own company with his father.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008

rsmath said:

My guess would be that the leather is processed in Mexico. I highly doubt they are bringing in containers of leather.

I'm sure he was able to obtain a leather source that he can buy in small quantities and a person or 2 to build the gloves through his time with MTZ.

Essentially 44 Pro = MTZ

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

MallCopKJ said:
FortyFour said:
Thanks fellas.

$140 now.

Yea take a look at Rawlings for a custom glove it will run you $300+ and take double the amount of time to recieve.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

FortyFour said:
MallCopKJ said:
FortyFour said:
Thanks fellas.

$140 now.

Yea take a look at Rawlings for a custom glove it will run you $300+ and take double the amount of time to recieve.

No I know, that was a great price. I probably would have got one for $115.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

MallCopKJ said:
FortyFour said:
MallCopKJ said:
FortyFour said:
Thanks fellas.

$140 now.

No I know, that was a great price. I probably would have got one for $115.
Oh my bad I thought you were saying it was crazy high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts