Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Batting 1.000. Went 30/30!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just got back from the East Coast National and went 30/30 with PSA/DNA on autographed baseballs. I am pretty good at authenticating HOFers so I was fairly confident, but there is always 1-2 (even IP autos) that seem to bite you.
So I'm pretty happy with the haul!

Had to share!
Thanks
Joe

Messier2 said:
Congrats! How was the show today? Lots of people? All dealer tables full?

Only saw a handful of empty tables. I was surprised at the dealer turnout. Crowds seemed to be light as the majority were there to get items PSA,JSA,RCR.... In terms of autographed baseballs and memorabilia, dealers looked to have the same stuff as always....nothing new. Prospectors could give you a better idea of what the card situation looked like.

Joe

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Messier2 said:
Congrats! How was the show today? Lots of people? All dealer tables full?

Only saw a handful of empty tables. I was surprised at the dealer turnout. Crowds seemed to be light as the majority were there to get items PSA,JSA,RCR.... In terms of autographed baseballs and memorabilia, dealers looked to have the same stuff as always....nothing new. Prospectors could give you a better idea of what the card situation looked like.

Joe

Sweet! Thanks for the update! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts