Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Platinum 6 Box Case Break - mojo? I think so...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
I was one of the suckers that purchased several cases of 2011 Bowman Platinum this year. Of course, if they had stuck with the checklist, this product could have been totally different, but Topps was up to their old tricks and I got bamboozled.

Of the 3 cases I purchased, I opened 2 for myself and did great, considering how bad this product is. But I didn't have the heart to open the 3rd and last case. So I ended up doing a group case break instead. I couldn't sell it not knowing what was inside the case.

So tonight, I did a 6 box case break...and well...I'z gots da Mojo.

First Box...pulled this:

001-2.jpg

Second Box...pulled this:

002-2.jpg

Sure, I don't get to keep it, but man...I'm starting to lose count of how many Superfractors I've pulled in the past year.

Anyway, it's really too bad how much Platinum sucks. Aside from the no named relics and a few no named autos, this product looks great! What an epic failure.

I still have another 6 box case waiting to be opened. Do I sell it, or do another group break. The case hit has been pulled. Not much left, unless I get extremely lucky...I need to see what's inside it. :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts