Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trout and Conger recalled to Anaheim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illwill1111

Jul 4, 2011
With Vernon Wells hitting right at the Mendoza line and Angels catchers hitting the worst in baseball the Angels have recalled Trout and Conger.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Where did you see Trout was recalled? I read about Conger but not Trout

illwill1111 said:
With Vernon Wells hitting right at the Mendoza line and Angels catchers hitting the worst in baseball the Angels have recalled Trout and Conger.

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
David Campos said:
Wells was in the game in the bottom of the 8th. I don't recall him running into the wall and so far it is only his brothers tweet that says he is up. I'd wait until we get a better confirmation on Trout.

Wells hit the wall on Wednesday. Trout is up. Should be in starting lineup tonight.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Let's see those Trout stashes.
Man I remember FCB was Trout crazy last year and pretty much not a peep this year. Same with Wil Myers, time to fire that hype train back up.

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Let's see those Trout stashes.
Man I remember FCB was Trout crazy last year and pretty much not a peep this year. Same with Wil Myers, time to fire that hype train back up.

A lot of people sold off their stash at the beginning of the season, so they're focused on pumping up their new guy(s). I work w/ him, so it's obviously a different kind of stash, but still a stash nonetheless.

IMG_4363.jpg

91e0d36c.jpg

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
^ those bats are sick!

I have this one that I pulled and kept because I liked him so much as a player.

miketrout.jpg

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Now that is a sweet stash JD. Did you do some sort of game used/auto deal with him.

Still do. Worked with him exclusively since last year. I handle all of his game used items and signings.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
The move has just been made official via the Angels. Trout called up and immediately inserted into the lineup. Sam Miller from the Orange County Register is reporting that Vernon Wells is in a closed door meeting with Mickey Hatcher and Mike Scioscia and Bobby Abreu is reported to be next. Again this is news coming from Sam Miller's twitter. The Angels really need an overhaul, not sure if its going to come now or in the offseason at all, but Trout, Conger, and Trumbo have all shown flashes of brilliance and with the Angels six games back it might be time to see if these guys' can do anything. Obviously Trumbo has been a regular all year, but Wells has been absolutely awful at the plate and so has Jeff Mathis. Both have an OBP in the low .230.

-Edit. Victor Rojas, the Angels play by play man is reporting that Horacio Ramirez has been optioned back to AAA Salt Lake to make room for Trout, so Wells and Abreu look to be safe on the roster. We will have to see how Scioscia will manage their playing time.

Members online