Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you have winning the NL MVP...

Who do you have winning the NL MVP...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I think this is going to be an interesting race at the end of the year, especially if a guy on the Phillies or Braves gets really hot in September.

Braun and Prince could split the votes....so could Berkman and Pujols....

My gut feeling: Justin Upton.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Agree with you about Fielder and Braun. Upton has a very good shot considering noone expected the Diamondbacks to comepete this year, especially if they win the division. Pujols has been hot and if he keeps it up and the Cardianals can somehow make the playoffs I could see it going to him as well.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
he's now got nine votes, but since nobody has said his name out loud...

Matt Kemp

yeah, the Doyers stink, but he's been in beast mode all year. It'll never happen, but it'd sure be sweet to see him win MVP and Kershaw win the CY.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
nymets4581 said:
Not that he'd necessarily get my vote, but I think Tulo deserves a spot on that poll

Definitely thought about it. I had three players to put there in the final two spots: Howard, McCann, and Tulo. I went with the former two b/c their teams are in playoff contention and with a HOT month of September they could be in the MVP race. Tulo would have to be ungodly in September to win the MVP

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
votes are split pretty evenly across the boards. should be a fun september.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Pitchers have been an MVP in the past. take this man off the Phillies,would they be in 1ST? isn't that what the MVP is all about?
Roy+Halladay+%2334+of+the+Philadelphia+Phillies+poses+for+a+photo+during+Spring+Training+Media+Photo+Day+at+Bright+House+Networks+Field+on+February+24,+2010+in+Clearwater,+Florida.jpeg

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
nosterbor said:
Pitchers have been an MVP in the past. take this man off the Phillies,would they be in 1ST? isn't that what the MVP is all about?
Roy+Halladay+%2334+of+the+Philadelphia+Phillies+poses+for+a+photo+during+Spring+Training+Media+Photo+Day+at+Bright+House+Networks+Field+on+February+24,+2010+in+Clearwater,+Florida.jpeg

Yes, they probably would still be in first without that man. Cy Young for sure. MVP I don't think so. My vote is for Braun. He is way more valuable to the Brewers than Fielder IMO.

wolters03

Feb 14, 2011
St. Paul, MN
Statistically I would say Kemp, but you have to at least be in contention usually to get the MVP. So I would say it will go to Braun or Upton. I can't see either of those teams being where they are without those guys in their lineups! And for the last month and a half Upton has carried the Diamondbacks on his back.

Members online

Latest posts