Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Astros shutout Giants 6-0 and I WAS THERE LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Got back from the game few hours ago. 1/3 of crowd filled with Giants fans. Cheered my guts for my ragtag Astros and glad to watch them beat cocky champs 6-0 with Carlos Corporon, who was hitting .176, leading the way going 3-3 with RBI and a double raising his average to .198. Ryan Vogelsong getting shelled for 5 runs, 2 earned. Starting pitcher Wandy Rodriguez struck out 8 batters in 8 innings and driven in 2 RBIs. Call this as one few Astros highlights of the season. Pictures coming up soon

Gas drive to Houston.....$30
Toll Booth.....$2
Ticket to Astros game.....$23
parking.....$5
program.....$4
food.....$14.50
watching Astros whip up on Giants 6-0....PRICELESS

Wes

OG
Administrator
RNCoyote said:
Got back from the game few hours ago. 1/3 of crowd filled with Giants fans. Cheered my guts for my ragtag Astros and glad to watch them beat cocky champs 6-0 with Carlos Corporon, who was hitting .176, leading the way going 3-3 with RBI and a double raising his average to .198. Ryan Vogelsong getting shelled for 5 runs, 2 earned. Starting pitcher Wandy Rodriguez struck out 8 batters in 8 innings and driven in 2 RBIs. Call this as one few Astros highlights of the season. Pictures coming up soon

Toll Booth.....$2
parking.....$5
gantu_sidekick: program.....$4
gantu_sidekick: food.....$14.50
gantu_sidekick: watching Astros whip up on Giants 6-0....PRICELESS

Shelled for two earned runs? Give me a break.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Cocky champs?

You watched two AAA teams go at it and the Giants AAA team lost. I mean the Giants normal starting RF, CF, 2B, 3B, C, Backup catcher, Set up man, Closer and most of their bench are injured. Great job by the Astros to take advantage of the errors though, congrats!

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
RNCoyote said:

Toll Booth.....$2
parking.....$5
program.....$4
food.....$14.50
watching Astros whip up on Giants 6-0....PRICELESS

From the looks of your signature, you are more a Giants Hater fan than an Astros fan. Either way, glad the experience was priceless enough to post about.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Damn, I don't think it's possible to go to a Sox game spending less than a hundred....even without getting anyfood/drinks :lol:

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
AndruwHRJones said:
From the looks of your signature, you are more a Giants Hater fan than an Astros fan. Either way, glad the experience was priceless enough to post about.

Always been Astros fan. It's a depressing season with no bullpen, lousy closer who end up injured (thank god), two players producing on offense only get traded away for scraps and unproven prospects, two players haven't materialized, ownership holdup, and not a single player merchandise at team shop. What we got is a Cleveland Indians team for Major League movie.

I need to change this pic around I took before the season started:
goastrossmall.jpg

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Wes said:
RNCoyote said:

Toll Booth.....$2
parking.....$5

If the opposing pitcher drives in more runs than he lets up......that qualifies as shelled in my book. It's only one game Wes, no need to be bitter.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Wes said:
RNCoyote said:

Toll Booth.....$2
parking.....$5

If the opposing pitcher drives in more runs than he lets up......that qualifies as shelled in my book. It's only one game Wes, no need to be bitter.

I'm hardly bitter. If 7 innings and 2 earned is getting shelled I want guys who get shelled on my team everyday. A 2.57 ERA is good enough for me.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
RNCoyote said:
Astros shutout Giants 6-0 and I WAS THERE LIVE!

I wouldn't expect you to be there dead ;)

I wish I could get tickets to a MLB game for $23.00.

It sad that the tickets are so cheap and they still can't get assesin the seats.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Guy has a great time at a game and people still have to pick it apart. In any case, I'm glad they got lost again tonight.

Latest posts