Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, I'm a Silver Powerseller, what do I get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Should be a bigger discount? On your seller dashboard summary under the silver power level it has a discount percent. Mine is 20 for a bronze I assume a silver is higher.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Bronze PowerSellers may not have more than four policy violations in a 90-day period.

Silver and Gold may not have more than five violations over the past 90 days,

Gilmore! You have just earned one extra violation per quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
CollectorsCorner said:
Should be a bigger discount? On your seller dashboard summary under the silver power level it has a discount percent. Mine is 20 for a bronze I assume a silver is higher.

You have to be a Powerseller and be a 'Top Rated Seller'....you have to qualify for both to get the discount, but I'm almost positive there is no difference in discount from Bronze to Silver. You have to be Gold or Platinum to get a better discount I think. Silver just means you've hit a higher threshold of sales......and you've paid them a lot of money in fees, which they thank you for.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
It means they'll use this on you:
21kwMAoV%2BlL.jpg

Instead of this:
8090802-pink-vibrator-on-a-white-background.jpg

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
It means nothing. You get a a little beter support from eBay, but it is nothing of value at all. No discount, no listing perks.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I "was" a bronze power seller but some idiot buyers gave me low scores for shipping (I only charge $2.50!) so my power seller and discounts were taken away because I have 3 of those. Do you guys know if these ratings reset after a certain time so I can get my discounts again?

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
cwc2002 said:
I "was" a bronze power seller but some idiot buyers gave me low scores for shipping (I only charge $2.50!) so my power seller and discounts were taken away because I have 3 of those. Do you guys know if these ratings reset after a certain time so I can get my discounts again?

Yeah, it goes in yearly cycles. So once you hit the year anniversary of your first 1 or 2, it goes away and you regain your discount. I just had my discount taken away because of one buyer who claims they never got their items (3 auctions, shipped together). I gave the man a discount after a few weeks and he promptly left me 3 negatives and 3 sets worth of '1' ratings, so I'm screwed until next summer discount-wise. I already had 2 '1 or 2' in Communication, which I don't understand at all. I leave the DC #s on the eBay what else am I supposed to do? Send a thank you note or something? eBay should really police some of the idiots that they let ruin the reputation of the good sellers. Since I was left 3 negatives, I've listed 3 items in a month, without the 20% discount it isn't worth using the site that much IMO.

srstetler

Apr 2, 2010
Maryland
Well, what I learned about ebay's silver powersellers after reading some websites about ebay's silver powersellers is it's a status recognizing trustworthy ebayers who go above and beyond most ebay sellers. As a silver powerseller you maintain a set of guidelines pertaining to a specific frequency of sales, or items sold per month. Plus, the silver powerseller gets both prioritized online support and toll free phone support. Pretty cool.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
It's great to be an american!

Joshua.Roundtree said:
cwc2002 said:

Yeah, it goes in yearly cycles. So once you hit the year anniversary of your first 1 or 2, it goes away and you regain your discount. I just had my discount taken away because of one buyer who claims they never got their items (3 auctions, shipped together). I gave the man a discount after a few weeks and he promptly left me 3 negatives and 3 sets worth of '1' ratings, so I'm screwed until next summer discount-wise. I already had 2 '1 or 2' in Communication, which I don't understand at all. I leave the DC #s on the eBay what else am I supposed to do? Send a thank you note or something? eBay should really police some of the idiots that they let ruin the reputation of the good sellers. Since I was left 3 negatives, I've listed 3 items in a month, without the 20% discount it isn't worth using the site that much IMO.

Members online