Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========The Morning Thread Sunday Edition========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! It's "Thursday" with just today and tomorrow to survive through before the "weekend" ::facepalm:: :lol:

Scott - Lame on the last day of summer but I hope it was a fun one away from being sick :) Have a fun and successful start to the school year man!!!

Barry - Coffee is in hand over here...PNW is NOT supposed to beat you to the punch slow poke!!! :lol: You could always teach the G/Ks how to brew for you :cool:

George - Good Morning!!! Any plans for the day before the week starts?

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Thanks Alex. It was a great summer besides the bronchitis at the end.

I can't imagine having my "weekend" during the week. Too weird. :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
schillingfan said:

It does help that Jen has the same days off. "Lucky" for me I have NEVER worked a job that gave me sat/sun off on a regular basis so I have never got a chance to be used to that. I do like that my doctor and dentist is ALWAYS open and for hiking, skiing and shopping/movies it couldn't be better days. With all that said...I am sure I would not complain if I was ever given the true weekends off :lol:

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
metallicalex777 said:
schillingfan said:

It does help that Jen has the same days off. "Lucky" for me I have NEVER worked a job that gave me sat/sun off on a regular basis so I have never got a chance to be used to that. I do like that my doctor and dentist is ALWAYS open and for hiking, skiing and shopping/movies it couldn't be better days. With all that said...I am sure I would not complain if I was ever given the true weekends off :lol:

Great points.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
they sleep in living room -coffee past them and you DON'T wake wife when they're here :lol:
Took them to game last night and had a rain delay so they were up late . Thats eight times i've been rained out = loss of much needed $$.
Ref working on wekends I worked 30 plus years on weekends . The job i have now is the only one not open weekends except when i inventory

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning all. Attended a Big Red Neck Wedding yesterday. No clue why I'm up yet. Scott- Make the most of it!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Scott - What are you looking forward to this school year for the kids??

Barry - Lame on more loss in sales but sounds like a fun night for the dudes :) It is always a good idea NOT to wake the wife...unless of course she says to wake her up at a certain time and even then you are in the wrong :lol:

Andy - Nice on the wedding...any shotguns (not the way of beer drinking)?? :lol:

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Andy - If you consider sitting at a desk for the next 12-13 hours and planning out everything, then I'm having a blast!

Alex - This is the first year that I have my own classes (not teaching with another teacher) so it will be nice to have full control of my classroom for once. However, with that, comes a ton of responsibility and planning, something I haven't had to worry about too much for the past couple of years. :lol: I'm sure it will be totally worth it though.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
No shotguns (that I could see, though I'm sure they were there). The couple DID however exchange vows covered in mud on the backs of their quads/4-wheelers

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Alex, no real plans. Maybe yard work......The grass has not been mowed since 9th of July. Only really needs it in a few places but might as well do it all; the one benefit from the lack of rain.

Art, Irish Wolfhounds are great dogs!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
GOOD MORNING!!!

it's still pretty muddy inside our building here at work but the cleanup crew is hard at work (unlike me).

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
Alex, no real plans. Maybe yard work......The grass has not been mowed since 9th of July. Only really needs it in a few places but might as well do it all; the one benefit from the lack of rain.

I agree George. This one needs some socialization, and my pack will be just what he needs. Should be an interesting day.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Andy - Sounds cozy for the bride and groom :lol: Sounds like it was exactly what they wanted so I bet it was a great time :mrgreen:

Scott - AWESOME on the first year teaching the full class solo!!! I bet the workload will be stronger but your sense of self accomplishment and how much you will effect the students will be HUGE :cool:

George - Lame on the lack of rain but nice to not push the mower as often as usual. I think its been about 15 years since I even lived somewhere with a yard to actually mow :oops:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
George_Calfas said:

TRAIN GOATS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts