Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about 94 Signature Rookies Flip cards autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FriarG

Aug 21, 2011
New Jersey
Could really use some help from the Griffey experts here... I've seen quite a few of these autograph cards circulating and I'm wondering about the serial #'ing on some of them. There's one up on eBay right now that is numbered 337/1000 written in blue pen on the front of the card:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140595485815

Yet the one I own is still sealed in a ridiculously heavy lucite screwdown with the tamper evident stickers still intact, but it's not numbered on the card, only the accompanying redemption card is numbered.

does this mean that someone defaced this card by hand writing the number on it or were some of them numbered by the company and not others?

Thanks in advance for the help.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Yup, looks like some ******* ruined this card. Griffey Jr signed 1000 cards for Signature Rookies, but not all the same card. He signed 500 cards with his brother Craig on the back, and 500 with his dad on the back. What a shame, someone ruined a nice card like that.

Members online

Latest posts