Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Very Awesome "Surprise" Mailday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I could maybe write a pamphlet of information as to why this mailday is pretty awesome, but I won't. Just a few lines on it.

Last week, the New York-Penn All-Star Game happened in Lowell, PA. I was excited because 2 players that I follow, were both in the game. One was Justin Gominsky (him and his dad are responsible for my fanship of Gopher Baseball), and Jordan Smith (basically, he came from our part of the state and I have a few friends who played against him, also a former Willmar Stinger).

So, member MallCopKJ made a thread about the game and announced he was going to go to it. I asked him if he wouldn't mind picking up a few autos of my guys. We got to discussing, and he said that he would bid on their game used jerseys for me. Both Gominsky and Smith ended up purchasing their jerseys after the game, so I was out of luck there (although I am happy that they took them home vs. some random guy).

He said he had a package coming my way. It arrived today. I wasn't told what was in the package, so it was a nice surprise going through the items it held.

First off, he tossed in a few Twins cards for me:
GEDC0378.jpg

-2 Chris Parmalee Chromes
-Joe Mauer A&G Jersey
-Jose Mijares Refractor
-Johan Santana UD Elements dual jersey

Then, onto the game stuff. He sent me this poster of everyone in the game as well as the roster on the back:

GEDC0379.jpg

GEDC0380.jpg

And then finally, the auto'd stuff. There is a game used ball (BP used possibly) ball signed by both of my guys, as well as Bryce Ortega and Rich Gedman (I am guessing on the Ortega and Gedman), as well as his ticket stub signed by Smith and Gominsky (and it's a 2 part stub as well, so I have a signed, and un-signed examples! awesome).

GEDC0377.jpg

A big thank you to him for the help!

Members online

Latest posts