Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Taylor Price Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
don't pay attention to yankeesfan he is our resident 13yr old that wants to be talked to

his other id was banned

papiis01

Jun 12, 2011
wheeler281 said:
don't pay attention to yankeesfan he is our resident 13yr old that wants to be talked to

his other id was banned

Funny how I know him from another forum.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Ahhhh yes this is the idiot who said his card was damaged then wanted a refund without returning the card. He then threatened me with a neg if i didnt do that, then said hed leave a neutral and then filed a case. Once the case was open i escalated and ebay paid it.

papiis01

Jun 12, 2011
Ryo1549 said:
Ahhhh yes this is the idiot who said his card was damaged then wanted a refund without returning the card. He then threatened me with a neg if i didnt do that, then said hed leave a neutral and then filed a case. Once the case was open i escalated and ebay paid it.
Maybe if you knew how to ship a card that incident would not have happend. I consulted many members on another forum and got the advice from them on opening on a case. So I honestly do not need this forum as I am on others that have members that actually are kind to one another.

yankeesfan24

papiis01 said:
Ryo1549 said:
Maybe if you knew how to ship a card that incident would not have happend. I consulted many members on another forum and got the advice from them on opening on a case. So I honestly do not need this forum as I am on others that have members that actually are kind to one another.
this forum is a great forum. maybe if you didnt try to pull a fast one on a member, this wouldnt have happened ;)

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Pretty sure Nate knows how to ship a card. What other forum? I want names.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I've dealt with Nate a bunch of times and I know he knows how to send a card. The guy does group breaks all the time and I never heard anyone bitch about bad shipping. I received 2 Mirror emeralds from him as well and, shockingly, they arrived perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts