Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making a couple banners / signatures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I am making a couple banners (2 or 3). Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. First and last names.If I can not find pictures of the players that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), please provide them.

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
one of chipper jones and ryan braun together on the same banner would be awesome! thanks!
if u could make it kinda fancy looking haha that be great haha

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
chipperjfan10 said:
one of chipper jones and ryan braun together on the same banner would be awesome! thanks!
if u could make it kinda fancy looking haha that be great haha

eoMHK.png

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
I love my Gwynn! Since I have a collection where I'm almost finished trying to acquire an autograph of all the members of the 98 Yankees, something to do with the 98 Yankees would be awesome. If you could, that would be rad. Thanks!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Could I get another one of Nick Markakis, Brian Roberts, and Corey Patterson (in an O's uni)?

I wouldn't mind the same style you used for my Rollins/Zobrist banner (except Orioles colors of course)?

You can use the words "Collecting anything of" as well.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Any chance I could get an Eric Dickerson (colts) and Peyton Manning one with the horseshoe in the background?
Thanks!

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
xcantgobackx said:
I love my Gwynn! Since I have a collection where I'm almost finished trying to acquire an autograph of all the members of the 98 Yankees, something to do with the 98 Yankees would be awesome. If you could, that would be rad. Thanks!

Zi56D.png

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
JBel4331 said:
xcantgobackx said:

Zi56D.png

You're seriously the man. Very basic, but very nice. I like it!!! Thanks!

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
Could I get another one of Nick Markakis, Brian Roberts, and Corey Patterson (in an O's uni)?

I wouldn't mind the same style you used for my Rollins/Zobrist banner (except Orioles colors of course)?

4vsGG.png

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Banging.

Could you PM me your address please?

JBel4331 said:
markakis8 said:

4vsGG.png

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Hendersonfan with a couple pics of Rickey? If you need specific pics let me know and I can find something when I get off work tonight. Otherwise surprise me. Gracias.

Members online

Latest posts