Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone else on Topps messageboards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
thanks guys
TBTwinsFan they changed about 6 months ago. Went with just E-topps and then made a page just for topps cards. They pulled the plug on the old site.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I spoke with topps today on the phone, they talked to their IT guys and they were busy readying the website
for the millenium. They are afraid that the year 2000 will mess up their site, it will be down until they can issue
a fix. Shouldn't take long.

Kevin

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
I spoke with topps today on the phone, they talked to their IT guys and they were busy readying the website
for the millenium. They are afraid that the year 2000 will mess up their site, it will be down until they can issue
a fix. Shouldn't take long.

Kevin
+1
your best post to date :lol:

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Topps still has a message board? I thought I got that thing shut down!

Is there **** on the eTopps site? A moderator? Maybe I should check that thing out....

bdj610

Aug 7, 2008
Des Plaines, IL
RL24 said:

Is there **** on the eTopps site? A moderator? Maybe I should check that thing out....

The hardcore traders are still there as far as I know. I haven't touched the site since they made the switch to the eTopps boards.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Please change the title. You are giving them exposure and if more than 20 people log on, the site will crash. That's why it's down now. Someone did a linkback. :lol:

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
bdj610 said:
RL24 said:

The hardcore SCAMMERS are still there as far as I know. I haven't touched the site since they made the switch to the eTopps boards.
Fixed your post!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts