Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Njyer Morgan...overdoing it? Attention *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
So there is a difference from being funny, obnoxious, a character and an attention *****. At first I enjoyed it and thought he enjoyed winning, liked the energy but now he's just so obnoxious. He takes over the mic and wants to try and be publicly noticed (obnoxiously all the time).

Yes players like Brandon Phillips, Orlando Hudson, Tori Hunter, Brian Wilson and even Manny are all characters, but I think Morgan is on a whole other level. Thoughts?

sacto

Nov 6, 2010
i gotta say at first the whole cockiness i thought was good for the team. but how many people do u know talk in the third person that aren't bat **** crazy? tony plush? really. "i didn't get thrown out trying to steal... tony plush did" really?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
My thoughts are

1. Hm, thread started by a Giants fan complaining about the Brewers non-baseball issues, interesting; and by "interesting", I mean "predictable"...

B. I would take what him and Brian Wilson are doing OFF the field, then Manny playing a-hole games DURING the game

d. You are feeding the troll if you keep posting about him. And it's pretty obvious, since i KNEW, going to bed last night, that there would at least be a couple of people that would not be able to let this go.

My wife hates him after that interview, but I don't care. He's not hurting anyone and he's beloved by both team and fans in Milwaukee.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Zymco said:
Not anymore than Wilson.

+100, the dude created a whole persona just to gain more attention. I thought Wilson was hilarious at first, now I find him to be the most over the top, fake, overdone, nut job. I hope he continues to pitch well, because when the Giants get rid of him, good luck finding another job in the MLB.

And yes, Nyjer is 100% an attention *****. His interview last night was STUPID. Can you be any more unprofessional.

skrip

mannyramirezcollec

Apr 11, 2009
Morgan is just having a good time. He reminds me a bit of Ali.
is just having a good time. He reminds me a bit of Ali.
good time. He reminds me a bit of Ali.
He reminds me a bit of Ali.
Ali.

2dgwf94.gif

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I thought the same thing when I saw his little show last night while being interviewed.

Hopefully his persona and attention-grabbing attitude doesn't affect the team. Yes, Wilson has his thing going on, but then again, he plays mainly one inning a game.

I like the Brewers, but don't care for Morgan.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Nyjer Morgan was a hot-headed ********* before the whole Tony Plush/Tony Gumbo thing.

Remember, that's why he kept getting moved...because he was an a-hole on and off the field. Then he goes to Milwaukee where they'll put up with his crap and becomes the dumba** Tony Plush

It is still less annoying than Brian Wilson though

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
Nyjer Morgan is a borderline major leaguer Brian Wilson is an all star. Brian Wilson has a persona based on sarcasm Morgan's is based on arrogance. Morgan is a clown and I'm glad he's a Brewer.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
seitas said:
Nyjer Morgan is a borderline major leaguer Brian Wilson is an all star. Brian Wilson has a persona based on sarcasm Morgan's is based on arrogance. Morgan is a clown and I'm glad he's a Brewer.

Uhh. No.

Members online

Latest posts