Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favor: Scan of Vintage Flannel Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
hey next, u got some unfinished biness on the football boards :)

sorry bout the hijack

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
thanks, that was perfect. Too bad there's nothing worth a dang in your bucket. :| :lol: :mrgreen:

You need to add this in with your Bench cards:

it's available. ;) :D
2007TripleThreadsBench.jpg

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
koal said:

sorry bout the hijack

Koal, I was so wasted after my Superbowl party, that I am afraid to look. Everyone was telling me I was out of control, and I do not remember most of what I supposedly did. Please tell me that I did not start posting stuff. I mean I was a retard, not that that is anything new...lol

koal

Aug 7, 2008
thenextlevel said:
koal said:

sorry bout the hijack

Koal, I was so wasted after my Superbowl party, that I am afraid to look. Everyone was telling me I was out of control, and I do not remember most of what I supposedly did. Please tell me that I did not start posting stuff. I mean I was a retard, not that that is anything new...lol

go look. and why were you drinking and posting in the first place? friends dont let friends drink and post. we just want to know if there was a bang.

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
koal said:
thenextlevel said:
koal said:

sorry bout the hijack

go look. and why were you drinking and posting in the first place? friends dont let friends drink and post. we just want to know if there was a bang.

Put it this way...there was definite potential, until I got so sloppy drunk that my body basically shut down and I scared everyone away. I am an idiot. Reminds me of college. I can recount numerous times, where I let my drinking interfere w/ some pretty solid tail getting situations. Problem is that I could handle my booze better back then, since I don't drink too much anymore. Also, to avoid being cast as a complete scumbag...my fiance and I aren't exactly getting along...add booze to the mix, and thats how you can get into trouble..

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
MattinglyAlexander said:
That sounds like me. 'Tis why I gave up drinking when I was 24. Blitzkrieg was my nickname when I got juiced :(

Time for you to quit?

LOL...I have quit, but being that I am from Pittsburgh and had a Superbowl party, my now light weight ass couldn't hold my liquor.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
thenextlevel said:
koal said:
thenextlevel said:
koal said:

sorry bout the hijack

Put it this way...there was definite potential, until I got so sloppy drunk that my body basically shut down and I scared everyone away. I am an idiot. Reminds me of college. I can recount numerous times, where I let my drinking interfere w/ some pretty solid tail getting situations. Problem is that I could handle my booze better back then, since I don't drink too much anymore. Also, to avoid being cast as a complete scumbag...my fiance and I aren't exactly getting along...add booze to the mix, and thats how you can get into trouble..

Even if you two aren't getting along, she is still your fiance.

Be glad you didn't cheat on her. Believe me, it would haunt you for a LONG time.

Members online

Latest posts