Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I caught a BIG fish.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Yesterday I made a post complaining about how my express mail did not meet the guarantee and I was worried it was going to get lost.

Fast forward to this morning about 10 minutes ago. I'm sound asleep and hear my dog barking non-stop. I sub-consciously knew what it might mean, so I immediately ran out of bed downstairs and saw a pink slip floating to the floor through my mail slot. I opened the door and called out to the mail lady, and after signing the slip, she handed me my long awaited package.

Though I am sure I will field offers at some time, this is a card that I'm truly glad to own. I'd like to give a shoutout to chuckbartowski on here, because without his assistance, this would not have been possible.

Looks like it's not in Wossa's vault after all....

StantonStatus.jpg

:D :D

Looks great in person. I'm happy to finally have it in hand.
Thanks for looking,

Zach

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Very nice. How much did it set you back?

I'm not really looking to divulge how much I paid. All I'll say is that a member here pointed me in the direction of where it was last sold, and it went from there. Fortunately for me, in my opinion, he did not try to field offers on ebay first. Instead, he almost instantly accepted my offer (although maybe I offered too much haha).

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
btw, anyone as amazed I am with zach's high end collection?

pujols, the wright gold, now these stantons...phew!!

dave

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Great card and glad to see Chuck's name!

Thanks. Me too. When I saw I got a PM from him I was in shock. I had bought the Price 07 BC Super from him I think a couple years back. Haven't heard much from him in the past year or so, so needless to say I was surprised. It was very nice of him to tell me where the card was though :D

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
beefycheddar said:
miguelcabrera said:
wow. i cant believve W didnt own that already. crazy

He doesn't really buy EEE cards much. He turned down the Posey EEE 1/1 I know.

You'd think he'd pass up on the Arenado, then. :|

Awesome card, Niko. Do you get bored of your cards quickly? I see it is already up on eBay - Get a magnetic holder for that thing, though.

Members online

No members online now.