Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps superbowl legends is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
The site is finally up and running. Anyone else redeem codes? I redeemed 6 and got two die cuts (John Elway and Jerry Rice). Trying to trade the Elway for a Phil Simms though.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the heads up.
I have to go dig out the couple codes I have and give them a try. I guess if you got a couple die-cuts out of 6 cards it may be worth putting mine in.
Could be that those are popping up more frequently at the start - create some hype - that seemed to be the case with some of the baseball ones in the past.....seemed easier to get good stuff at the start.

t_crabby95

Jun 20, 2011
Earl Campbell ring
RING: Colts
COIN: Oakland Raiders- Super Bowl XV
Kansas City Chief super bowl IV jersey
COIN: San Francisco Forty-Niners - Super Bowl XVI
RING: Denver Broncos Retro -
COIN: New York Giants - Super Bowl XXI
JERSEY: Dallas Cowboys - Super Bowl ***
JERSEY: Dallas Cowboys - Super Bowl XXVII
COIN: Washington Redskins - Super Bowl XVII
RING: Baltimore Ravens
COIN: Oakland Raiders - Super Bowl XI
RING: John Elway

lol not a SINGLE damn card.

t_crabby95

Jun 20, 2011
when it was not open yet, the site stated that you could unlock 45 unique digital items to win a Joe Namath auto. .....now that its open, you have to unlock 45 unique items of the same type....ie. 45 different rings, 45 jerseys, or 45 coins. not 45 total unique items. thats BS.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
t_crabby95 said:
Earl Campbell ring
RING: Colts
COIN: Oakland Raiders- Super Bowl XV
Kansas City Chief super bowl IV jersey
COIN: San Francisco Forty-Niners - Super Bowl XVI
RING: Denver Broncos Retro -
JERSEY: Dallas Cowboys - Super Bowl ***
JERSEY: Dallas Cowboys - Super Bowl XXVII
COIN: Washington Redskins - Super Bowl XVII
RING: Baltimore Ravens
COIN: Oakland Raiders - Super Bowl XI
RING: John Elway

lol not a SINGLE damn card.

10 codes and not one card either. Lot different than baseball.

t_crabby95

Jun 20, 2011
i bet the sale prices on ebay drop like a rock. at least with baseball you got a card, and then a virtual item too.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
t_crabby95 said:
when it was not open yet, the site stated that you could unlock 45 unique digital items to win a Joe Namath auto. .....now that its open, you have to unlock 45 unique items of the same type....ie. 45 different rings, 45 jerseys, or 45 coins. not 45 total unique items. thats BS.

Really??? Man that sucks.
I figured there might be some sort of catch, but that is lame. I just figured they'd load it with commons that would make it tough to get with 45.

I got a jersey and coin with my two codes.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
I only had one code to redeem, I put the code in and hit enter....I got Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl IX coin. SWEET!!!
You got hosed, Timmy. You got hosed.

EDIT - I just got hosed, too. My first was a Steelers SBX coin. :x

11 codes; no cards, two duplicate items.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Have entered around 12 codes- got 3 die-cut cards, and two duplicate jerseys and coins (among other crap)...

So, any guesses as to which the rarer items/rings are?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, so the die cuts are tough pulls then? Guess I got lucky with mine. As long as someone takes my offer of Elway for Simms though, I'll be happy. :cool:

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Ty Hope said:
Wow, so the die cuts are tough pulls then? Guess I got lucky with mine. As long as someone takes my offer of Elway for Simms though, I'll be happy. :cool:

I'd wager someone will pull the trigger on that once more of the cards are released.

So it's not "unlock 45 codes" and get a Namath Auto? They have to be a special code card to unlock?

There are rings, coins or jersey's you can unlock.
I believe what the poster said earlier was - most of us believed you just needed a unique combination of any of those items to get the Namath.
Now reading the site it looks like you would need 45 unique coins, or 45 unique rings, etc. Which is or is pretty close to a full set of any of those.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone know what the key items to get are (like the Mantle ring)?

I pulled a Namath ring and although I doubt its rare, thought I might have something as he is the grand prize.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Ty Hope said:
The site is finally up and running. Anyone else redeem codes? I redeemed 6 and got two die cuts (John Elway and Jerry Rice). Trying to trade the Elway for a Phil Simms though.

I unlocked a Simms, I would accept that trade, but I couldn't find it.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I took the trade down as I have a TON requests for the Elway on my page. Gonna see what offers I get.

Members online