Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Orland Park, IL Show pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
First time ever making my way to the show. Probably 25-30 tables with a good mix of all sports and eras. Couple guys had some nice wax too. Here is what I nabbed:

Scan78-1.jpg
Scan84-1.jpg
Scan88-1.jpg

Scan81-1.jpg
Scan82-1.jpg
Scan83-1.jpg

Scan87-1.jpg
Scan80-1.jpg
Scan86-1.jpg

Also got a 94 Bowman's Best Jeter (didn't realize only the ref's were $$ and a 2011 Bowman lot of 3 Profar chromes, 3 Banuelos chromes, and a Schoop chrome and international for $4.

Thanks for looking. Definitely a fun show to check out if you are in the Chicago burbs.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Nice pickups. Im from Orland and go there often. Usually the Sunday shows are better and more crowded than the Saturday shows.
Usually not much deals to be had since everyone I talk to is above Ebay prices.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
gogosox40 said:
Nice pickups. Im from Orland and go there often. Usually the Sunday shows are better and more crowded than the Saturday shows.
Usually not much deals to be had since everyone I talk to is above Ebay prices.
this

these are mostly the same guys that do the show by me in Cherry Valley, and some of them have had the same cards fror 2+ years

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I did notice a lot of the stuff seemed rather high but I felt like I found some good deals. I guess I just got lucky.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I'd like to go down there some time. It's a bit of a drive for me from Oak Park.

From what I hear, it's a bit better than most of the show around Chicago.

egon8

Aug 7, 2008
I go to and sometimes set up at this show.
Always a good show to try to finish sets. It was kind of full on Sunday.
John Leary has been organizing shows for over 20 years in the South Suburbs. Nice guy and fellow educator by trade.
I will set up on September 25. Stop by and say hello and mention FCB.
I will be the far corner table on the inside circle.
I'll have a stack of sets for sale and mostly White Sox stuff.

Tony

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts