Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what would these be worth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
I have an 800 ct box of bb and fb refractors mostly mid,minor and common players.

what would be a decent selling price as a lot?

any help would be nice.

t_crabby95

Jun 20, 2011
roundtree34 said:
I have an 800 ct box of bb and fb refractors mostly mid,minor and common players.

what would be a decent selling price as a lot?

any help would be nice.

bowman chrome? finest?? years???

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If you are looking to get rid of them, I would toss it up on eBay with a starting price of .99 and let'er ride...

Do a listing pic of the box with the top off, do some other pics of some bigger cards, give a brief description on it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
TBTwinsFan said:
If you are looking to get rid of them, I would toss it up on eBay with a starting price of .99 and let'er ride...

Do a listing pic of the box with the top off, do some other pics of some bigger cards, give a brief description on it.
This or you could just post a BIN/BO and see if some one bites on it. Not sure what do you want to get out of it price wise.
What I mean is if you have a price you would take for them right now, then list BIN/BO or just list like Taylor says and let er ride.

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa
Or be more specific and list them in the transaction forum here. I buy lots like this all the time and would like to hear more........... Forget eBay!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts