Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Beckett Magazine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
I see the 5 Super Collections listed.

I believe the Glaus collector on here said he was the one featured in this magazine. Are any other of the collectors on FCB. The Garko collector, Recollection Diamond King, or Chavez collector?

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Though I submitted my collection, I never made any statement about being involved. Also, I was never contacted by Beckett, so I doubt I'll be involved.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I was contacted by Chris Olds - I submitted my entry for consideration, but didn't make the cut. Congrats to those that did. I haven't picked up a copy of Beckett in at least five years, but might have to hunt down this issue.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Member r2d2 was in it for his Mexican baseball collection (which I am sure that is what you guys are referring too). Very good but a brief article.

Tom, if I can find the mag I can take a pic of the article for you.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
BunchOBull said:
I'll check it out when I can. I was interviewed for the September edition, pg 75 I think; a lot of images of my cards too.
Awesome, it is siting in the wrapper on my desk in the lab :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts