Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants Pitching Staff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
Can't take this **** anymore, looks like Timmy, Cain and Bumgarner will all be pitching for a big market team in the near future, would be perfectly fine if Timmy demands a trade. This team is absolutely pathetic and they deserve better, has any player in the majors had more than 5 games with 0 run support let alone 10?

Bye bye Giants pitching staff :(

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Can't take this shat anymore, looks like Timmy, Cain and Bumgarner will all be pitching for a big market team in the near future, would be perfectly fine if Timmy demands a trade. This team is absolutely pathetic and they deserve better, has any player in the majors had more than 5 games with 0 run support let alone 10?

0 runs doesn't matter for Timmy tonite. He gave up 3 home runs. Meanwhile the diamondbacks starting pitchers have given up 5runs in their last 7games.

Jan 15, 2009
bdal23 said:
Can't take this shat anymore, looks like Timmy, Cain and Bumgarner will all be pitching for a big market team in the near future, would be perfectly fine if Timmy demands a trade. This team is absolutely pathetic and they deserve better, has any player in the majors had more than 5 games with 0 run support let alone 10?

0 runs doesn't matter for Timmy tonite. He gave up 3 home runs. Meanwhile the diamondbacks starting pitchers have given up 5runs in their last 7games.
2 were solo shots which are ok, the 3rd one should have been a solo shot at most. Cabrera botched a double play ball...

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
bdal23 said:

2 were solo shots which are ok, the 3rd one should have been a solo shot at most. Cabrera botched a double play ball...

I know it's tough watching your team lose. Believe I know. The diamondbacks have sucked the last few years. My point was during this 7 game win streak the snakes have been on. the Dbacks have given up just 7 runs as a team. The starters have given up 3 er in 48 innings. That's why the lead has grown from 2 to 5 games.
Big series coming up this weekend looking forward to it.
Aren't lincecum,Cain, and bumgarner locked up for awhile? Also Surkamp joins the rotation next year. The Dbacks and Giants are going to become a great rivalry hopefully.

rbrownaz

Jun 2, 2009
as a dbacks fan, i dont feel BAD for the giants, but i can say it's a huge bummer for those guys going out and pitching brilliantly all year long. seems like everytime Cain goes to the mound and goes 6+ with 1 or 2 ER, there's never a "W" in his final line. these guys could have run away with it, leaving AZ deflated, but instead the Dbacks cranked it up a notch when winning the division became a reality on the horizon. Those poor SF bats, man.

then again, Jeff Keppinger.

BaseballNut

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah it's pathetic! Cabrera was supposed to boost the team... but he's trying to act the clown all the time. What a waste of money. Bring back Brandon Crawford. His def is better as well as his off (which sucked, but is not bad compared with the guy replacing him!!)

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
I think when Posey went down the teams confidence was lost. Posey is a rare ball player that can really pull a team together.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Odd, I was always told that good pitching is more important than good offense.....

I suppose that is why John Lackey has more/as many wins as anyone on the Giants! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts