Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting Image of CC Sabathia around 3rd inning tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
tr.jpg

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I kinda hope so. I'm sick of the Yankees. They're bunglers. CC was on an icredible roll when Hughes came back. CC said "I like to pitch on 4 days rest." Girardi said that they would have a 5 man rotation, there wasn't room for 6. They didn't do it. CC said "I pitch better when I have 4 days rest." The Yankees said "Who cares? It's not like you're our Ace. We have to run A.J. out there once a week because we pay him as much as 5 regular pitchers. He will allow 6 runs in 3 innings, sure, but... we gotta do it."

Then they're like "OK CC, get ready to pitch against the Orioles on 4 days rest!" But then they're like "nah, you suck against the red sox, you suck on 5 days rest, so we're going to sit you an extra day." Great plan Yanks. Great plan. Even the preview I read on mlb.com this morning was talking about the last time CC pitched at Camden Yards, like they still think he's going to pitch yesterday somehow.

I'm going to take a shot tonight every time CC allows a run. Maybe I should hang out in this thread while I'm doing it....

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
boomo said:

This picture reminds of the funny Doc Ellis youtube movie. "I'ms high as a Georgia pine!"

Maybe CC will throw a nono tonight.

"I was throwin the ball over the batters heads! I was unhittable that night." :lol:

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
RL24 said:
I'm going to take a shot tonight every time CC allows a run. Maybe I should hang out in this thread while I'm doing it....

Well, I'm disappointingly sober here in the 4th. What a bore. Oh wait! CC!!! By which I mean Carl Crawford! Break out the Patron, let's take a shot!

Alright I'm back... WoW how did Salty get to first? That Patron shot was a bit salty. Who the eff is Darnell McDonald? oh damn you marco scutaro!!!

Gotta get back to the kitchen, BRB... I'm just gonna bring the bottle because Adrian is coming up.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
well, any other pitcher who had thrown 173 pitches by the 6th would have been lit up,
but CC is mr lucky tonight

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
what a bummer of a game. I expected to take 6 shots in the first 3 innings. I was gon' be high as a georgia pine. Then CC came out. i said screw it, I'll take a shot for any run the Yanks allow. Nothin. Now I'm just tired because I quit drinking 7 innings ago.

Ah well, join us next time, when we'll take a shot for every run A.J. allows. We're sure to get vashnigyered!!!

2160-16142.gif

Members online

Latest posts