Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did beckett change their checklist format?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Can't tell if it's just me or what.

Have not been on that site in at least six months, and I thought I would do some player collection checklist/excel updating and they changed the entire format :| In a bad way.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I've been off their site for over 3 years now, and everytime I've signed in it won't let me post. Can't help you, but wanted to get out there on paper what solidifies my non use of beckett.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I hear ya, I didn't mean to start a bash thread but man is it bad over there.

Found the checklists, btw. Seems to be a slight upgrade over the old one.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Lancemountain said:
I hear ya, I didn't mean to start a bash thread but man is it bad over there.

Found the checklists, btw. Seems to be a slight upgrade over the old one.

I tried giving them another chance, but I can't even post so I gave up. I can't add anything constructive, so I'm going to stop. Nothing positive since I've had no opportunity to at to their forums, and with that problem have had little opportunity outside of email to add to my pc's.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Lancemountain said:
Did you get banned? I don't venture onto the boards there, I use their checklist resource only.

Never was banned. If I was, I was never told. I can log in, but when I try to post, it won't let me. It's been brought to my attention that my password may not be long enough. I used the default one they gave me back in 99, and if thats not good enough, they can continue to lose my business like they have for the lasr few years.

Latest posts