Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 topps chrome worth busting???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
I will have 3 cases, is this worth opening or should i just move it? A few nice rc autos, but some of them are ending the season on a low. The usa autos could be cool, but how har will they be to get? Give me some opinions.

Thanks,
greg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Maybe JP or Gilmore can confirm, but is this the final auto checklist? If so Topps did a great job. Nice late add in Revere and Nishi autos will be hot with the Japan and Twins collectors.

Danny Espinosa
Eric Hosmer
Tsuyoshi Nishioka
Brandon Belt
Freddie Freeman
Michael Pineda
Ben Revere
Brandon Beachy
Mark Trumbo
Hank Conger
Jake McGee
J.P. Arencibia
Jordan Walden
Eric Sogard
Domonic Brown
Alexi Ogando
Ivan DeJesus Jr.
Andrew Cashner
Darwin Barney
Craig Kimbrel
Julio Teheran
Eduardo Nunez
Jeremy Hellickson
Brett Wallace
Chris Sale
Alex Cobb
Brent Morel
Kyle Drabek
Zach Britton
Mike Minor
Hector Noesi
Carlos Peguero
Aaron Crow

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
mlbfan10 said:
I have never seen Beachy on the auto checklist but I would love to see him in there!

He is. This was hit on Blowout.

Brandon Beach GOLD Refractor Auto... 1/50!!

Edit to add pic:
$(KGrHqUOKjEE4vUiVtCOBOYZtn6P2w~~60_12.JPG

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
madbull34 said:
Nishioka's in the auto checklist? Nice! I'll have to keep my eyes open for them.

Even though he sucks and won't be long as MLB player at the rate he is going. His auto is still gonna fetch a lot early then cool way off.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
matchpenalty said:
madbull34 said:
Nishioka's in the auto checklist? Nice! I'll have to keep my eyes open for them.

Even though he sucks and won't be long as MLB player at the rate he is going. His auto is still gonna fetch a lot early then cool way off.

For sure. He has a pretty strong following in Japan. As long as this isn't a SP I'll wait till the market is saturated.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Just looking at breaks and Ebay listing, NO Nishi autos yet. Has to be a SP on early reports. Expect to pay though the ass for his auto now...

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
matchpenalty said:
Just looking at breaks and Ebay listing, NO Nishi autos yet. Has to be a SP on early reports. Expect to pay though the ass for his auto now...

Crap. Thanks for the heads up. Good to know.

Members online