Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Omar Infante a Hall of Famer?

Omar Infante a HOF'er??

• Yes, With 3 more solid years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Before you squash his chances.... take some time and think about it. I made this a never ending poll so we can re-visit this in the future.

This is his 10th season in the bigs so he has put up some nice numbers so far.... and likely to continue for the forseeable future.

Taking a closer look reveals that he has only been caught stealing once this year.... and in his 10 years he has put together 6 solid seasons of not being caught more than twice including 2 seasons that he stole every base he tried.

With 17 doubles this year it marks the 6th season of double digit doubles.

He has had 21 At Bats in the postseason... that likely wont go up this season but hopefully he can add to that in the forseeable future.

Again.... I'm not really expecting you to vote today... this should still be active when you choose to vote.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Hallsgator said:
Honestly, I don't know why he isn't already in. Dude was a freaking All-Star in 2010.

I was going to bring that up but wasnt sure if that 1 game would lock him in or if he needed 1 AB in that game to help his case.

And for those who are thinking about hoarding a few of his RCs I did some research and found he only has 1 RC....
$(KGrHqZ,!jgE2urCwJweBN8nuS(R5g~~0_3.JPG

This little jewel is not mine... nor do I even have one in my possession... just wanted to help my fellow collectors.

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
Well, he's got a pretty good shot at joining the 50-50-1000 Club for his career. 50HR - 50SB - 1,000 Hits.

If he does that, he'll probably get in on the second ballot.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I liked his chances until I remembered that Omar Vizquel will probably get in a little before him, and I just can't see voters electing two Omar's in within ten years of each other.

ripken2131_8

Feb 4, 2011
Savannah, GA
Who could forget this slide? It defined a generation and got me back into collecting.

[youtube:3v4l32qj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktOp3TAM68Q[/youtube:3v4l32qj]

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
lol uh why waste our time

this is obviously a joke thread, he has not a single HOF worthy stat and he is at his so called prime.... ::facepalm::

averages 91 games a season over those 10 seasons, averages 20 walks per season, once hit over 150 hits in a season, once stole more than 10 bases in a season, once hit more than 10 HRs, once made the ALL Star Team

in reality ....the more I look the more he sucks!

.275 AVE
.390 Slug%
averages 8 stolen bases per 162 games played and is caught stealing 1 out of every three times he attempts :lol: (very un-DaveyLopesLIke)

actually Davey Lopes was a far better middle infielder and talking base stealing % one of the best ever with seasons like 77/12, 63/10, 45/4, 44/4, 20/2, 15/0, 12/0, 47/4, etc.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I knew it was a joke as soon as I read the title and I was giddy with excitement to read the post!

I noticed 2 "is he a HOFer" threads this week and I'm not on much.

The OP was spot and I found it hilarious.

Members online

Latest posts