Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps redemption late notify - strategy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

purplehaze67

Feb 15, 2010
This cheery little ray o' sunshine hit my inbox today:

Dear Consumer.

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card:

Code:
Product:               Card/Player Name
Gypsy Queen            CC Sabathia - Autographed Relic Card

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our Consumer Relations team in order to place a substitution request for a card of equal Beckett value.

Do not hesitate to contact our Consumer Relations department via phone at 1-800-489-9149 or via email at [email protected] for assistance. A consumer relations representative will be available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm (ET).

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
The Topps Company, Inc.

After reading multiple stories here about unsatisfactory redemption replacements from Topps, I'm prepared to wait it out. Not sure how they can determine Beckett value on a card that doesn't exist, and I don't think they'd be too eager to value in my favor. Does there come a time when Topps decides that waiting is no longer an option, and I'd be required to go the replacement route? And if so, what's the best way to request one, so that I don't get thoroughly hosed?

Any advice or experience would be appreciated.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
I got the same thing today.
Same set, different player.

Gypsy Queen Cal Ripken Jr - Auto Mini Framed Relic Card

:twisted: :twisted: :evil:

They will pay dearly if I don't get it. ;)

Members online

Latest posts