Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I love messed up eBay titles ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I remember back in 04 or 05 when Felix was still a rookie, a guy listed an X-Fractor auto (which at the time was hitting $200+) with the name spelled "Felix Fernandez" or something to that affect.

Card ended at about $47 if I remember correctly

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
sebpoo said:
What? You don't know Hohnson? :lol:

Nice pick up...how much are those selling for usually?

The last few have went for $30 - $35 +. Glad to have picked this up and a '06 SPA in the past 10 days for about that combined :p

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
55_marlins_sp said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140597064747

:p

Congrats. If you dont mind me asking, how did you find it? As I assume you would look for Johnson 2006 auto* etc. Unsure how you found it with the 1st letter of the last name misspelled. 2006 Josh auto* ?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
A lot of times, if I notice stuff like this, I'll give the seller the heads up. Like if they miss a few digits on a price and the BIN is $0.34 instead of 340, I'll buy it and then contact the seller to let them off the hook.

But in this case, being evolution, they can just use it as a lesson learned. I would have done the same for my guy if this happened (Robin Young 2005 Sweet Spot auto for $11.25 springs to mind)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
MartinFFcollector said:
55_marlins_sp said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140597064747

:p

Congrats. If you dont mind me asking, how did you find it? As I assume you would look for Johnson 2006 auto* etc. Unsure how you found it with the 1st letter of the last name misspelled. 2006 Josh auto* ?

There was a Vincent Brown I was bidding on, and knowing that evolution has a ton of auctions a week, I decided to look through a few pages to see if anything else drew my attention. I started seeing some '06 Ultimate and then the "Hohnson" was right after a Liriano and Weaver or Hamels, I believe. :p

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Years ago, a fellow Henderson collector won a 1999 Fleer Starting 9 of Henderson for $3 because it was listed as a Ricket Henderson card. Every now and then I put it in the search for the hell of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts