Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got some game used Hunter Morris stuff in today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm going to be moving a lot of this for him. Working with some players on moving game stuff. These are all from first pro ball season or final season at Auburn.

dc833caa.jpg

de47fb22.jpg

Fielding Glove

ad41ef7b.jpg

96a15d7e.jpg

14 batting gloves all signed

98d57684.jpg

Full set of signed cleats.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Nice GU stuff!

Is it still possible to get him to add "2010 GU" or "2009 GU" or whatever to them? It can't hurt when moving them and also helps the buyers photo-match if necessary what they purchased. Just a thought.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
He will write whatever for me on them. This stuff had been in his Dad's garage to go out to me all season. He has a ton more now and if this stuff sells, more will go out.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
beefycheddar said:
He will write whatever for me on them. This stuff had been in his Dad's garage to go out to me all season. He has a ton more now and if this stuff sells, more will go out.

Excellent! That's the way to go on GU stuff.

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Morris will be a tough sell being so low on the Brewers top prospect lists, but you should still be able to move it. $25-30 per pair of batting gloves, $200-225 on the glove, and $55-65 on the spikes should be manageable if you find the right buyer and the items all get inscribed properly.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm in no rush to sell, so don't need to. That's a nice part of no overhead with it. If he hits as well as I expect in long run, that I'm cool. I believe in him.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ggnike13 said:
He is doing great right now. I got to see him play in tampa last week. One home run away from the Brevard County Manatees franchise record.

As much as I would have loved to see him in Huntsville this year in front of his home crowd more, I'm happy he had a strong season.

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
thats awesome beefy, i asked him on facebook at the beginning of the season if he would sell me a game used bat and he said i would have to talk to his agent. But he never gave me his agents contact info.

if you come across any game used bats i would be a buyer.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
zookerman182 said:
thats awesome beefy, i asked him on facebook at the beginning of the season if he would sell me a game used bat and he said i would have to talk to his agent. But he never gave me his agents contact info.

if you come across any game used bats i would be a buyer.

I have 3 of them here. Feel free to PM.

Members online

Latest posts