Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Had a nice chat with Mike from Topps...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VinnyH

Oct 5, 2010
Westchester, NY
I probably did most the talking as I rambled on about some prospects and what to do while waiting for the redemptions. I decided it's worth waiting to see if the guy signs. Mike was familiar with the activity on the forums and mentioned regular communications with some of the guys here. It's nice to see someone there trying to pay attention to this wacky hobby/business.

Best to All,
VinnyH

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
There have been occasional visits by company reps here and the old beckett boards, none of them lasted long, but were MUCH appreciated, as is Mike being here and helping out with things. Its frustraing waiting on redemptions and sometimes it seems like topps doesn't care after the sale, but Mike has been here giving us the info we need.....and sometimes we just need to hear "he hasn't signed yet" rather than the silence that happens at topps regarding redemptions, checklists, pull ratios, etc....

Thanks Mike!

Kevin

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
I had a long day full of conversation with Mike and that other main rep guy at the Diamond Dig on Valentines Day in NYC.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Topps better hurry the hell up with my Anderson Silva on-card auto redemption...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ty Hope said:
Topps better hurry the hell up with my Anderson Silva on-card auto redemption...
laughing9.gif

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i hear that!

mike is one hell of a guy, and deserves ALOT of credit.

not only is he a rep directly from topps, but he's also a fellow collector like all of us so it helps that his knowledge on both sides do help us when in need of assistance about our redemptions, replacements or etc

he has personally gone above and beyond to help me twice with my topps issues, and both time, was extremely satisfied with this help.

as eric would say, "topps rocks!!"

:mrgreen:

dave

Members online

No members online now.