Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sell or let it run - Strasburg Bowman blue borer auto /250

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I currently have my Bowman blue border Strasburg autograph on ebay that is running auction style and set to end the day after his debut. Someone through ebay messages offered me $520 offline for it that I'm seriously considering taking. The card would have to sell for about $575 on normal auction in order to get $520 after fees. what do you guys think? wait it out or sell now

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
No reason to sell outright if you can get the same cash. If it sells high and you clear $520 after fees let it ride. You run the risk of it selling lower......but if he K's a bunch of batters and looks sharp you should clear more than $520.

A_Pharis

The guy wanting to pay $520 knows he can flip it if Stras has a good outing. Hell, he may even list it before he has it in hand so it'll end after the debut.
As much as I'm not a fan of him, Stras looks to be doing alright. I think you'll do better to let it run.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts