Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What, noone has DISH network?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
he!! has frozen over! MLB Network (SD) and MLB Network HD are now on DISH Network - channel 153!

Requires a subscription to AT200, DISH Latino Dos, or Multisport packages.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Seriously??? I didn't notice an email but I could have deleted it without reading it.

I can't wait to get home and check it out! I have been waiting forever to get that, now with NFL Red Zone and the MLB Channel the only thing that I am missing is Versus so I can watch playoff hockey.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
nborton said:
What does dish latino have to do with MLB? Seems like a weird pairing.

I suppose that could be for spanish-speaking households in the U.S. or Puerto Rico so they can have MLB Network in their lineup if they also speak english.

I have the AT120 package so I have to decide if it's basically worth $13-15 more per month to upgrade my package to get MLB Network. I'm deciding probably not - I can get the MLB games on my MLB.TV subscription, I can watch highlights on Baseball Tonight or on the video clips at MLB.COM so all I'm missing are documentaries and I've heard most of that is "Top 10" BS so it doesn't sound like I'm missing much by not spending more to get MLB Network on my DISH system.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. FINALLY I CAN WATCH BASEBALL 24/7 THANK GOD. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. FINALLY I CAN WATCH BASEBALL 24/7 THANK GOD. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like things are tempered a little bit tonight - while it's in free preview for those who don't already have the packages required, there are devastating blackouts in force. The problem is DISH doesn't have the MLB Network alternate channel active (just the primary one) so if you are blacked out on channel 153, you have nowhere to tune for the alternate game.

DISH dropped the ball on this launch - did good with the main channel launch, EPIC FAIL for not having the alternate channel set up and ready to go to handle those who are blacked out on the primary channel like me.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
rsmath said:
PujolsCollector said:

looks like things are tempered a little bit tonight - while it's in free preview for those who don't already have the packages required, there are devastating blackouts in force. The problem is DISH doesn't have the MLB Network alternate channel active (just the primary one) so if you are blacked out on channel 153, you have nowhere to tune for the alternate game.

DISH dropped the ball on this launch - did good with the main channel launch, EPIC FAIL for not having the alternate channel set up and ready to go to handle those who are blacked out on the primary channel like me.
My tv has the Giants game on now. I was recording HS football so idk if the other game was blacked out. I am going to have to buy another tv because the MLB Network logo will be burnt into my TV, :D

Members online

Latest posts