Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The highest priced cards for the month of August...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Ever want to know what the highest priced Topps cards are for a given month? These 20 cards are the highest selling cards for the month of August. I have listed vintage and modern Top 10 lists. These cards actually sold auction-style so it does not count for buy it nows or best offers. I was surprised at the prices of some of them. Let me know what you all think of the list:

http://www.mytoppscards.com/cardtracker.htm

Also, please while you are there, check out the rest of my web site and my Hall of Fame!!

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
You missed the Pujols Bowman auto bgs 10 that sold for 2850

My auction ending in a few days should make the September top 10! (card in sig, check it out haha ;) )

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Sweet card!!!!! I'd hang on to that one!

I didn't miss the Pujols -- the cards on my list are specific to Topps. I decided not to include other companies starting in August.

:)

Craig from Texas

Nikobaseball said:

My auction ending in a few days should make the September top 10! (card in sig, check it out haha ;) )

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
cparker94 said:

I didn't miss the Pujols -- the cards on my list are specific to Topps. I decided not to include other companies starting in August.

Craig from Texas

Nikobaseball said:

Oh alrighty. It's a really cool site, good job!

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
cparker94 said:

Craig from Texas

Nikobaseball said:

You did miss a small $3000 purchase by me.

Jurickson Profar Superfracor

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
How on earth did Joe Nathan make the list? As a Twins fan I like him and all, but I would not pay almost $600 for a booklet card of him (un-auto'd even!)

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
burke23 said:
How on earth did Joe Nathan make the list? As a Twins fan I like him and all, but I would not pay almost $600 for a booklet card of him (un-auto'd even!)

I was shocked with that sale. Those tri-fold logo patches from the All-Star game in Yankee Stadium have somehow gained momentum recently.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
burke23 said:

Probably made this list because it was on of the highest priced cards. Pretty self explanatory

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Brett Keith said:
cparker94 said:

Craig from Texas

Nikobaseball said:

cparker94 said:
the cards on my list are specific to Topps. I decided not to include other companies starting in August.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Lancemountain said:
Brett Keith said:
cparker94 said:

Craig from Texas

Nikobaseball said:

cparker94 said:
the cards on my list are specific to Topps. I decided not to include other companies starting in August.

Check the #2 card from the July list.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Brett Keith said:
Lancemountain said:
[quote="Brett Keith":317lz4hl]
cparker94 said:

Craig from Texas

Nikobaseball said:

cparker94 said:

Check the #2 card from the July list.[/quote:317lz4hl]

cparker94 said:

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Lancemountain said:
Brett Keith said:
Lancemountain said:
[quote="Brett Keith":5qhtkldl]
cparker94 said:

Craig from Texas

Nikobaseball said:

cparker94 said:

Check the #2 card from the July list.

cparker94 said:
[/quote:5qhtkldl]

...shut up. lol

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I was surprised to see it made the list as well. I could understand it if it was autographed!

Craig from Texas

burke23 said:

Members online