Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 box ginter 1 box goodwin = pujols auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aeast317

Mar 5, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
picked up one box of ginter, one box of goodwin, and 4 packs of 2010 topps chrome.
Got an Alex Burnett auto in the chrome.
Goodwin had a Billy Sims auto, Landon Donovon jsy, and Johnny Miller relic.
The ginter had a jersey cards from Papelbon and Lackey and a redemption for an Albert Pujols framed auto :D

The Pujols came out of the second to last pack of the entire break. I was certain that the last hit was going to be another Red Sox Jersey :lol: But I was quite pleased that it wasn't. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with this thing yet but from my research it seems pretty rare.

ginter.jpg

goodwin-1.jpg

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
aeast317 said:
Pine Tar said:
Nice job on the break
thanks, these were actually my first two hobby boxes since I started collecting again like 6 months ago, I did a lot better than I expected!

Congrats...you win! Guess that means you should bust more :lol:

aeast317

Mar 5, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
JTfor3 said:
aeast317 said:
Pine Tar said:
Nice job on the break
thanks, these were actually my first two hobby boxes since I started collecting again like 6 months ago, I did a lot better than I expected!

Congrats...you win! Guess that means you should bust more :lol:
Haha im pretty sure it means I definitely shouldn't bust more Ginter this year

aeast317

Mar 5, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
After you redeem it I would love to know whats written underneath the white sticker.....
dude i know! I REALLY REALLY want to peel the sticker off but I know that no one is going to buy it if I do.
Still can't decide if I redeem and grade or sell..

aeast317

Mar 5, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
The card is currently on Ebay to see what sort of offers I get (I don't expect to sell it for what its listed as, I'm just trying to gauge some offers). I'd rather sell to a board member and not pay a huge Ebay fee, but you can check my feedback and see that I'm a good seller.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
aeast317 said:
The card is currently on Ebay to see what sort of offers I get (I don't expect to sell it for what its listed as, I'm just trying to gauge some offers). I'd rather sell to a board member and not pay a huge Ebay fee, but you can check my feedback and see that I'm a good seller.

Just put a really strong flashlight behind it, you should be able to see whats written that way, without ripping it.

Members online

Latest posts