Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Sat/Sun - September 3/4, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning.

I can't wait to go to the Pitt game tonight and see the new "high octane" offense. There's fireworks after the game and they're lighting one of the rivers on fire, the first time it's being done in the US...outside of when Cleveland did it on accident back in the late 60's.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good morning!

mstng99tim said:
There's fireworks after the game and they're lighting one of the rivers on fire

Seriously? That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. How did they manage to get that past the EPA?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Shi Guy said:
Good morning!

mstng99tim said:

Seriously? That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. How did they manage to get that past the EPA?
I'm not sure how they do it, but I'm sure it's environmentally safe and contained in some way.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
mstng99tim said:
Shi Guy said:
Good morning!

mstng99tim said:

I'm not sure how they do it, but I'm sure it's environmentally safe and contained in some way.

Going for the record of world's largest Flaming Moe?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Shi Guy said:
mstng99tim said:
[quote="Shi Guy":2ov9bf89]Good morning!

mstng99tim said:

Going for the record of world's largest Flaming Moe?[/quote:2ov9bf89]
:lol: That would be sweet!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Are they just taking a lighter to the steel mill residue and methane floating down the Ohio? :lol:

Living in Windber, I'm proud to say we provided the coal for much of that, and we have the sulfuric water and three eyed fish to prove it.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
I picked this up to be TTM fodder and now I'm trying to decide what kind of pen I should send with it. Would gold or silver ink look better in the area I've grayed out in the picture?

LockerPatchTTM.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The silver inceptions look great from the product, so that's what I'd go with for the ttm. Plus, it will match up with your Silver Locker you already have.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning fellas!

Well, the fans in Madison have to be disappointed. I think they had a Title Contender team going, but then Lou Holtz picked them, so now they can not even bother playing the rest of the year... :lol:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Morning guys.

BBQing today, instead of Monday, thanks to Tropical Storm Lee (sounds intimidating, doesn't it?). Here in the southern parts of Alabama we are expecting 8-12 inches Sunday/Monday, so it's gonna be tough to get in some good quality grillin' and swimmin' in that kind of weather.

Lookin' forward to watching Oregon vs LSU tonight and then an FCB fantasy football draft tomorrow.

What's everyone else doing on this extended weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts